As with many leading rug manufacturers, Momeni consistently “gives back” to their communities of workers and customers.
Momeni expanded support to
- Commit2PR an organization committed to medical missions to Puerto Rico, Momeni provided storage space for supplies after the devastation of Hurricane Marla.
- Solar Panels for Secondary School in Juvving, Nepal: Momeni contrbuted to fund the solar panels which brought electricity to the school for the first time.
- After the Kermanshah Earthquake in Iran, Momeni is working with childfoundationorg to reconstruct schools.
Momeni continued to support:
- Care & Fair is an alliance of retailers, wholesalers, importers and exporters committed to creating humane living conditions in carpet knotting regions, especially for the youngest members of those societies.
- The Floor Covering Industry Foundation is dedicated to financially assisting those who are or have been affiliated with the floor covering industry who experience illnesses, severe disabilities, or other life-altering hardships.